Tuesday, August 25, 2026

559-OB: Jumping through window

 


9:01 am

I also did the savour-the-moment technique.

And then I found myself in the early morning phase state. I tried to rub my fingers and palms. But before that, I tried to induce the out-of-body experience and found that my right hand was flapping up and down.

And I took advantage of that. While it was flapping up and down, I rubbed the fingers of my right hand into the movement. I then rubbed the other fingers of the left hand. And then I rubbed my palms together. And then I rubbed my forearms, forearms.

And then, well, I also rubbed the bed, the mattress. And then I imagined that I was going to stand up on the floor of my bedroom. And eventually, my whole body lifted and stood up on the floor of my bedroom.

I then turned to the left, facing the curtain of my bedroom.

And I imagined opening the curtain. And there was the outdoor view. I jumped through the window.

I fell down all the way to the bottom, and I crashed into the playground area grass. I put my hands and dugged into the ground, and I could feel the sands clearly.

I tried to stand up and walk around. It was not clear, and the dream faded.


No comments:

Post a Comment