I was flying high above the road below, towards the junction of Sunny Point, and I could see the grass below. I then knew that I was lucid. I was having a lucid dream.
I then flew down and landed on the grass, and I could hear the sound of the grass and feel it on the soles of my feet as I walked.
As I walked on the grass like this, I saw that on the right there was a house. So I touched the wall of the house with my right hand, and I walked along it.
I wanted to go to the junction of the traffic lights, but the house extended itself. But I knew that it was fine because, in dreams, things always change whenever you look at them.
I walked like this for a while, and then I came across a group of ladies in USM. I interacted with one of them, and then the dream faded.

No comments:
Post a Comment