8:00 am
I felt the early morning phase state, and then managed to rub my fingers, rub my palms together, and then rub my forearms and face. I then rubbed the mattress and used my mind to stand on the floor of my bedroom. I managed to do it.
I then rubbed the curtain and window on the left, and made my way all the way to the bedroom door. I opened the bedroom door and looked into my living room. I walked out, and then everything was white. I could not see my living room.
I then transported myself by imagining that I was in Gurney Drive during the earlier days, many years ago. I was walking along the pavement. I used my fingers to rub the road, the pavement, and also the retaining wall on the left. After a while, the dream faded.

No comments:
Post a Comment