Monday, August 10, 2026

556-OB: Bedroom ceiling

 



6:45 am

I felt the early morning phase state, as I couldn’t sleep earlier.

Then I attempted to rub my fingers and managed to do it. I also rubbed my palms together and allowed myself to float towards the ceiling.

I imagined myself touching the ceiling. After a while, I actually felt the ceiling, really as though I were floating near the ceiling of my bedroom. I could also clearly see the rough texture of the ceiling.

With my left hand, I touched the curtain on the left and felt it clearly. I then began to drift slowly downwards, with both my palms touching objects on the wall.

As I floated down towards the ground, the dream faded.

I then wanted to record this, so I reached out for my Sony recorder and turned on the switch, but I didn’t hear anything. I wanted to test whether it was on, so I pulled down my sleeping mask and saw that there was no light on the recorder.

I wondered why and tried to turn it on again, but there was still no light. Then I saw my wife in bed, with her laptop beside her, and spoke to her.

Then I woke up for real.

It seems that it was a false awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment