6:39 am
Lying on my left, I was in a sleepy, hazy state of mind, and I started to rub my fingers together.
I was able to rub, and I bring my palms together slowly, and managed to rub both palms.
And then I swung my feet over the bed and stood on the floor of my bedroom.
With my left hand, I touched the curtain of my bedroom window.
And then with my right hand, I touched the surface of the mattress, and I walked towards the door of my bedroom.
And as I reached the door of the bedroom, on the right, I saw the door of my bathroom, which is white.
And the door of my bedroom is also white.
I then grabbed the knob of the door and turned it, and then I pulled it open.
And then I looked into my living room hall and walked into it.
There were many chairs, brown-coloured chairs in the living room hall.
I tried to move one of them, and then the dream faded.

No comments:
Post a Comment