Monday, September 14, 2026

564-OB: Spiritual helper

 


8:43 am

Doing the Savoring Technique and also the Non-Resistance, Let It Be Technique.

Lying on my right, I found myself in a phase state—an early-morning phase state.

I then managed to effect, to do, the out-of-body experience. There was a spiritual helper who eased me into a lying-down position and asked me if I wanted to have an OOBE. I replied yes and she induced it. I felt a vibrational energy in my abdomen and I floated up, and I left my bedroom.

I flew around, and I tried to look at my palms to bring more color and light. As I was flying, when I peered closely at my palms, the color and light came, off and on. It was like I was flying in a sleeping position. I then intended to stand vertically on the floor.

Finally, I found myself in a different place, in a room. I interacted with a person there, a lady, and it was quite some time.

After a while, I went to another place, and I was walking around. There was a room with many doors, so I opened one door and went into another room, looking for somebody to interact with.

I found one person. He was a guy, and I talked to him for a while. Then I went to another room and opened the door. There was a lady there, and I also interacted with her.

This was a very long dream.

After a while, the dream faded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.