9:31 am
I did the “let it be and don’t mind” technique and managed to fall asleep. Then I found myself in a phase state.
At first, I tried to rub my fingers and increase the rubbing and clapping. When it became too much effort, the phase went away. So I just did “let it be” again and again, and I re-entered the phase state.
This time, I rubbed my fingers for eight seconds and just let myself savour the moment. This time, it worked.
The first time, I was in a castle area which was shaded with trees. This time, I was in a garden area. I felt like I was in a botanical garden, and I was floating around like that.
There were background voices talking and telling me, “This is one, this, this, this is the yoga,” and whatever, “called like chivalry.”
I was just floating like that, letting it be and savouring the moment. Eventually, I lost it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.